Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Lost my continue button
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dunpeal
VP-CART New User

70 Posts

Posted - November 02 2007 :  18:11:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi i am unable to reload my continue button in the admin. I did not know that we could not use png files and set my button to images/continue.png and now i can save my config. Sucks i can no longer do anything in the admin that requires the continue button.

For some stupid reason the countinue button that is used in the store gets carried over to the backend continue button creating this problem.

I have tried setting it back through mysql file and i see that it is reflected in the config but still the button does not appear

This should be in the bugs forum somehow it was switched here

Edited by - dunpeal on November 02 2007 18:57:00

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - November 02 2007 :  19:04:58  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
if you've added it to the database, but not via the admin screens, then you need to reload the configuration settings for it to take effect; you should be able to do that by just clicking on the text links and thereby avoiding the continue button problem

or, try using the return key when you're in a config field in admin; that should post the form (hopefully)

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Edited by - devshb on November 02 2007 19:06:29
Go to Top of Page

dunpeal
VP-CART New User

70 Posts

Posted - November 02 2007 :  19:27:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Simon.
It turns out that this bug is related to vpasp and firefox browser and got it to work once i switched to ie. Please VPASP Make VPASP Work better with Firefox.

Firefox is a web browser for professionals
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00