Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Free Google XML Site Map (or coupon)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - October 25 2007 :  15:45:07  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
(for those people who aren't on our mailing list but who do have our addons, and/or people who already have the google sitemap addon, here's a copy of the mailshot we've just sent out to non-google-sitemap-customers).....

(only relevant to customers who ever bought something from us before 23-sep-2007; all other people can just ignore this)......

"
We've just launched our new software management website BigYellowKey.com and we'd like to encourage you to start using it to manage your BYZ software by tempting you with a Free copy of our popular Google XML Site map Tool.

This very popular tool helps Google index your website and VPASP product pages by creating a special site map for Google to use. There's no catch - we simply want you to use our new website and enjoy the benefits of being able to download any software you've bought from us and to get patches and upgrades as they become available. What's more you can access the site straight from your VPASP admin pages.

Click here:
http://www.bigyellowzone.com/byk_backfill_how.asp?ref=BYKSitemap
to download the install zip and simply follow the instructons provided. Your FREE Google Site Map tool will be added to your BigYellowKey.com account as part of the installation process and will be available for immediate download.
"

(so, that's the mailshot, here's some more info)....

for people who already have the google sitemap, you can still run the backfill to move all your licenses to the new system, and we'll give you a coupon for the corresponding amount over the next few days.

nothing to lose except about 2 minutes of your time by running the backfill, and once you see all the info/links in a nice format you'll be glad you did!

any questions/problems, just let us know; enjoy the new site/system!

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Edited by - devshb on October 25 2007 15:47:39

glassglobecreations
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - October 27 2007 :  16:43:12  Show Profile  Visit glassglobecreations's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Simon,
What a great software management site
I did my back fill (nice to have all info in one place)
and the site let me know that I had updates on some of the addons. Now all I have to do is go to one place to see if I have all the latest updates and to see what else I might want to add to my cart.
Good work guys can't wait to see what comes next
Dave
Glassglobecreations.com
Go to Top of Page

Peter
VP-CART New User

125 Posts

Posted - October 28 2007 :  20:19:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've just had to add another domain to our license and the new site has improved the process greatly.

Like others, I have had some frustrations waiting for BYZ to provide new keys manually, but the new system seems to have removed that issue entirely by automating it all.

The BYZ addons we use are excellent, so I'm pleased that the licensing process is now streamlined.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00