Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 FedEx RT install issues - account number
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

answerman
Starting Member

USA
23 Posts

Posted - October 24 2007 :  14:47:24  Show Profile  Visit answerman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Greetings all.

First time installing an add-on (somewhat new to VP-ASP, but very fluent in ASP and web hosting).

I'm having an issue getting the FedEx realtime add-on configured. After configuring fedexrtconfig.asp, I've gotten as far as running the fedexrtregister.asp script to generate the meter number, but the browser kicks it back to me with the error

"Status code=5012
Account number not in database"

but my client swears up and down that I am inputting a valid account number. Has something changed with the FedEx config, or is there any other issue that would be causing this BESIDES an incorrect account number?

One note: the only other thing I can see worth trying is to change the XML interface (left it at the default of XML2) though I don't see that changing anything since it appears to be conversing with the FedEx server just fine. I just may try changing it to see what happens. In the meantime, any advice would be helpful.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 24 2007 :  15:53:09  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

This issue can happen if the fedexrtconfig.asp file is set up to run in TEST mode, however your account has been granted LIVE access by Fedex.

Try setting const xtesting="No" in your fedexrtconfig.asp file to see if this has any effect on you obtaining your meter number.

Regards

Michael
VPASP SUPPORT
Go to Top of Page

answerman
Starting Member

USA
23 Posts

Posted - October 24 2007 :  16:39:33  Show Profile  Visit answerman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That did it. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00