Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Stock Availibility Email Alert
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nadeem
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - October 13 2007 :  04:32:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

I am looking for some Addon i.e. when an item is out of stock, there is check box asking to enter email address to get re-stocks email alert.

Have someone done this or able to do this (send estimate).

Thanks.

NM

cayars
Starting Member

USA
49 Posts

Posted - March 28 2008 :  16:26:55  Show Profile  Visit cayars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bump
Go to Top of Page

Mark Priest
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
580 Posts

Posted - March 30 2008 :  21:19:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im sure someone done this years, ago.

Regards,

Mark
Fireworks UK
Go to Top of Page

Mark Priest
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
580 Posts

Posted - March 30 2008 :  21:21:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i stand corrected, it was asked for a few times and VPASP said they were working on an add-on, may be they can update us?

Regards,

Mark
Fireworks UK
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - April 01 2008 :  01:08:13  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Mark,

We have looked at this however we have not gone very far down the path due to other development projects.

Not forgotten, just not there yet.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

troycoppola
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - April 05 2008 :  09:45:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try here. www.shopforus.com. This guy did a mod for me. It turns the out of stock button into a button that says email me. The customer enters their email in the form. It has an nifty control panel in the admin section that display all customers that are awaiting an email on products that are out of stock. When the cstock level is greater than 0, you can select to email the customer. Comes with a template that you can modify for the email too. It comes with a text box where the customer can type a message, but I took it out. I found that hackers were trying to userp the form to get into my site. The mod came with no hack prevention. I had to add that to the form myself.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00