Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 6.50 Features and Facilities
 Affiliates and beyond
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rrizzotto
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - October 03 2007 :  16:05:02  Show Profile  Visit rrizzotto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would like to see the capabilty for people other than those owning a website to refer people and get paid for doing so. I want a referral service created. I would also like to see auto recurring billing and opt out of recurring billing. Paypal allows for auto renewal. cannot this be linked to VPASP?

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - October 03 2007 :  16:56:29  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The question is, how would a non-site owner be able to flag the customers that they drive to the site as being one of their referrals? One possibility would be to have, say, an affiliate code that the referrer can mention to people, and then you could add a field for that code during the order process as an optional field. A non-site owner could also just give people a url via email using standard vpasp affiliate logic; they wouldn't need to have their own site, they'd just give the link to people in email.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 03 2007 :  20:20:23  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
With VPASP650 you can create a discount coupon and associate it with an affiliate record.

So any order that has the coupon is marked against the affiliates id and commsision can be paid that way.

We are looking into integrating the recurring billing system with AuthorizeNet so that will be coming up in the future. We have not looked at PayPal's offering as i do not believe it sends a response back to the cart when the transaction goes through.

With AuthorizeNet's version we are hoping to be able to trigger a payment from the cart and have AUthNet send a success or fail back to the cart after billing so your cart totals are up to date.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

rrizzotto
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - January 31 2008 :  10:05:31  Show Profile  Visit rrizzotto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What if I have maxed out my allowed payment gateway. May I give up paypal for AutorizeNet?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00