Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Error Messages
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rmgolf
VP-CART New User

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - July 28 2007 :  06:28:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can anybody help I have contacted the VPASP Helpdesk and they inform that they cannot diagnose the fault unless I can download to a server so that they can see the site to date I have been unable to load the software and get it working on my local machine have made all the checks required and all database connection are showing as pass i.e shop$config.asp and Test File Read
Hope somebody out there can help as it doesn't seem as though the suppliers helpdesk can.

Error Messages

When I run http://localhost/shopping the welcome screen comes up.
Press database connection the screen to check connections comes up press (Test shop$config settings) and the dispay shows all pass. Press (Test File Read) display shows all pass.
Return to welcome screen press admin login display shows login screen enter User ID & Password this is set to the default get the following error message:

Page\cannot be displayed
Error Type:
ADODB.Connection (0x800A0E78)
Operation is not allowed when the object is closed.
/shopping/shop$db.asp, line 845

Press enter store get following error message

Page cannot be displayed
Error Type:
ADODB.Connection (0x800A0E78)
Operation is not allowed when the object is closed.
/shopping/shopproductsubs2.asp, line 141

So at present I am not able to access any of the shop I hope somebody can tell me what I am doing wrong. I have taken my website offline to rebuild so am keen to get it built again and back online.

Regards

Bob Morrow

Bobs Golf

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - July 29 2007 :  09:23:29  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bob will be installing CrossLoop so suport can access his local PC directly to check his settings.

I will post if we find anything that may help others with this.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

rtnsolutions
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - August 18 2007 :  21:28:33  Show Profile  Visit rtnsolutions's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am having the same problem. I tried adding the SSL data that is on the server and now when you checkout, you get an error that says The website cannot display the page. This is the shopaddtocart.asp file. Anyone advise?

James Hickey
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - August 18 2007 :  21:44:44  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi James,

Not being able to see the error or your site makes it difficult to debug.

If you have an exact error message and a url we can look at we can see if this presents a solution.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00