Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Website Link
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sab2535
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - July 10 2007 :  10:30:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I do have a shopping website with domain.com, and have another website which contains two items to be sold online. However, I need to add a link for the items in the website to bring the shopping cart without the headings or the left/right navs to avoid showing the identity of the shopping website. Is this possible and how.

Appreciate your help,
SAB

carfin
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
948 Posts

Posted - July 10 2007 :  10:56:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi SAB,

The 2 items for sale on the other site could be linked to the cart on your shopping site as long as the items were included in the shopping database, but it would be impossible to hide the identity of the shopping website because you would be using the shopping site's cart - and also the shopping website address would be displayed in the browser address bar.

Regards,
Carrol
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

sab2535
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - July 10 2007 :  11:03:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by carfin

Hi SAB,

The 2 items for sale on the other site could be linked to the cart on your shopping site as long as the items were included in the shopping database, but it would be impossible to hide the identity of the shopping website because you would be using the shopping site's cart - and also the shopping website address would be displayed in the browser address bar.

Regards,
Carrol
www.deanston-electrical.co.uk

Thank you very much Carrol, I was hopping that it would be possible..
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00