Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Electronic Gateways
 Payfuse Integration
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nuclearsiloman
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Posted - June 06 2007 :  20:34:59  Show Profile  Visit Nuclearsiloman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm integrating vpasp to work with payfuse. My client gave me their merchant number and a password. I see in the script a need for 'alias' - what is this, and where do I get it?

I've called fnms and they haven't called back as of yet.

"Enjoy Life; It's The Only One You Got!"

Nuclearsiloman
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Posted - June 13 2007 :  18:48:32  Show Profile  Visit Nuclearsiloman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
bump!!! A little assist here guys? Maybe from the guru's at vpasp?

I've gotten the Alias now but with even the three params - still 'no joy' :(

Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - June 13 2007 :  19:21:28  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Can you please ensure that you have the latest version of Payfuse from our gateways page.

You may also need to confirm with Payfuse to ensure that no IP restrictions exist with their firewall as this has proved troublesome in the past.

If you require further assistance with this, please submit a ticket to our helpdesk at https://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk

Thank you.

Michael
VPASP SUPPORT
Go to Top of Page

Nuclearsiloman
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Posted - June 19 2007 :  04:24:03  Show Profile  Visit Nuclearsiloman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
**Update** It seems that the connection/payment part of the process to payfuse has been working correctly all along -- the test charges to my credit card just showed up my bill.

However, the message returned in the cart and shown in the Orders section in the Admin area is still "Declined Credit card transaction failed ". Any ideas on this?

Thanks,
Kevin

Edited by - Nuclearsiloman on June 19 2007 04:58:05
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00