Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Electronic Gateways
 Charge after shipping? autorize.net
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

twopigs
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - May 31 2007 :  11:46:11  Show Profile  Visit twopigs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello, We are using authorize.net (AIM) and it's working fine using the auth_only whichs says the card is ok to charge, but we need vpasp to charge the card once the record is marked "processed" in vpasp meaning that we shipped it. Is this possible? I don't see any plugin's and the information provided witht he auth.net download isn't helpful in that manner. :(

thanks in advance,
Scott

lynch
VP-CART New User

USA
74 Posts

Posted - June 05 2007 :  11:57:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think there's a way to automate that. You could change the transaction type to "authorize" instead of "authorize and capture," but I think you'd have to go into the Authorize.net virtual terminal afterward and manually set those transactions up to be captured.

I would contact Authorize.Net and ask if there is a way to set those transactions to be captured over the web instead of through their virtual terminal -- if not, you're not going to have a choice. If it is possible, you (or someone) can probably write some code to collect and post the data you need.
Go to Top of Page

jsjay9
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - March 27 2009 :  15:42:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*bump*
VP-ASP 6.5.0.1

Need to charge the Credit Card AFTER the physical (UPS, USPS, etc..) shippment.

The situation is a mfg plant that doesn't always have complete quantity of the items that are ordered on the website.
The issues are:
1. shipping an incomplete QTY on a specific line item
(possible solution to 'copy' the item on the order; bill the shipping qty, backorder the rest) ?
2. charging the Credit Card for ONLY the QTY shipped at that time.
(we could store the CC info and run it manually, but that is such a bad solution;
1. I don't want to store the CC info
2. I dont want to create a manual process for the client )

Thoughts? Other solutions?

Thanks

-JJ
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00