Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Print or CD Catalog
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

bwilkens
Starting Member

USA
18 Posts

Posted - May 18 2007 :  15:32:15  Show Profile  Visit bwilkens's Homepage  Reply with Quote
New software is available that allows you to create print or cd catalogs from your VPASP database. Check out the demo at http://www.eawdesigns.net

Hope you enjoy it - any questions, just contact me at [email protected]

Beth Wilkens
Developer

Updated url - 7/22/08

Edited by - bwilkens on July 22 2008 15:55:54

bwilkens
Starting Member

USA
18 Posts

Posted - June 11 2007 :  19:38:55  Show Profile  Visit bwilkens's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone,

I know a good number of you have downloaded my demo and I was just wondering what you thought of it. I'd love any feedback - pro or con. I've also written a version that works with the vpasp database that has been upsized to sql server if anyone is interested. Thanks in advance for any suggestions or thoughts you might have.

Beth Wilkens

P.S. You should know that the CD publisher, if put on your site, acts as static html pages. Some think that is better for search engines, but I'm not so sure.
Go to Top of Page

Steve2507
VP-CART Expert

590 Posts

Posted - June 13 2007 :  14:52:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Sorry but I've just downloaded the demo and I'm afraid it wouldn't work for me.

Steve
www.clixgalore.co.uk/AffSelectProgram.aspx?AdvProgID=7911
www.temptationsdirect.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

bwilkens
Starting Member

USA
18 Posts

Posted - June 13 2007 :  17:57:23  Show Profile  Visit bwilkens's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the info. Could you give me some more? Were you able to open the access database? If so, did you get any error messages? At what point didn't it work for you? What version of Access are you using? What version of Office? Any more information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Beth
Go to Top of Page

Steve2507
VP-CART Expert

590 Posts

Posted - June 14 2007 :  08:32:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

It was in the html examples, no matter what I clicked on nothing came up.

Steve
www.clixgalore.co.uk/AffSelectProgram.aspx?AdvProgID=7911
www.temptationsdirect.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

bravowear
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - June 14 2007 :  12:25:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Way to go, you hijacked the thread with your Addon spam. Create a new topic rather than take focus away from this one about the Lightbox plugin.
Go to Top of Page

bravowear
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - June 14 2007 :  12:27:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoops, sorry - I don't know how I got into another thread, my apologies.
Go to Top of Page

bwilkens
Starting Member

USA
18 Posts

Posted - June 14 2007 :  14:36:15  Show Profile  Visit bwilkens's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Steve,

The html files in the cdcatalog folder are supposed to be blank until you run MAKE CD - then they are written to. If after running MAKE CD, your browser doesn't automatically launch the cd catalog, double click on index.htm in the cdcatalog folder. Hope that helps.

Thanks for trying and for your info.

Beth
Go to Top of Page

bwilkens
Starting Member

USA
18 Posts

Posted - July 23 2007 :  14:34:26  Show Profile  Visit bwilkens's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. Just wanted to let you know that VPASP has deemed CatPublisher worthy to be listed on its partners page (under FAQ-Partnerships-Add-ons). If you haven't tried the Catpublisher software, you owe it to yourself to give it a try. It provides another avenue to get your products to market.

Demo at http://www.eawdesigns.net

If you do try the demo, I'd really appreciate your thoughts on the software.

Thanks,
Beth Wilkens

Edited by - bwilkens on July 22 2008 16:05:20
Go to Top of Page

bwilkens
Starting Member

USA
18 Posts

Posted - August 27 2007 :  15:59:24  Show Profile  Visit bwilkens's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Drastic Price Reduction!

Thanks to all for your positive feedback! It seems you like the software but feel the price was too high. So, in giving the customer what they want, I have reduced the prices by 75%. Hope this is more to your liking.

Beth Wilkens

http://www.eawdesigns.net

Edited by - bwilkens on July 22 2008 16:05:50
Go to Top of Page

goshen
VP-CART New User

132 Posts

Posted - September 01 2007 :  17:07:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can this add-on be used for MSSQL database carts as well...your website says "Solutions for Access Database Users"

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

bwilkens
Starting Member

USA
18 Posts

Posted - September 04 2007 :  15:04:03  Show Profile  Visit bwilkens's Homepage  Reply with Quote
At the moment, it is customized to the VPASP access database, but it could be revised for MSSQL databases. I would have to know the database layout (field names, etc.) and rewrite the code for MSSQL.
Go to Top of Page

bwilkens
Starting Member

USA
18 Posts

Posted - September 13 2007 :  20:04:53  Show Profile  Visit bwilkens's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am happy to announce that I have finished a new version of CatPublisher for use with VPASP MSSQL database users.
Check it out at http://www.eawdesigns.net

changed url

Edited by - bwilkens on July 22 2008 16:06:49
Go to Top of Page

Lori Titus
VP-CART New User

144 Posts

Posted - September 16 2007 :  14:55:29  Show Profile  Visit Lori Titus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would love something like this, but I use MYSQL.... Any chance you are working on a new version?

The Internet's #1 supplier of honey and beeswax.
Go to Top of Page

bwilkens
Starting Member

USA
18 Posts

Posted - September 16 2007 :  18:05:15  Show Profile  Visit bwilkens's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll get to work on it, Lori!
Go to Top of Page

bwilkens
Starting Member

USA
18 Posts

Posted - September 17 2007 :  16:59:21  Show Profile  Visit bwilkens's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am happy to announce that there is now a version of Catpublisher for VPASP MySQL users.

Check it out at http://www.eawdesigns.net

How's that for fast action, Lori?

changed url

Edited by - bwilkens on July 22 2008 16:07:25
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000