Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 New payment processor
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Steve2507
VP-CART Expert

590 Posts

Posted - April 18 2007 :  04:08:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This isn't a direct issue with our website, but I would like to know if were able to do something.

I do not know if you are aware but there is soon to be a problem with NoChex and the way it is being forced to charge customers as "cash advances" thereby increasing the cost to the customer. Anyway the information can be found here http://greenroom.nochex.com/showthread.php?t=10641

This is obviously going to cause us a problem as we use NoChex, the problem is compunded in that we sell sex toys and so we have a problem getting a payment processor to accept us. We also cannot get our own merchant number as we haven't been trading long enough (along with what we sell). Hence Nochex was so good for us.

I have found a payment processor that may be able to help us, however they are not on the list of payment processors that have been integrated into VPASP 6.0.

My question is simple, would it be possible for someone to create the necessary files for us to be able to use the new payment processor? I realise that there may be a charge involved and am willing to pay.

The new payment processor is Metacharge.

Could you also give me an idea of the likely cost of the work.

Steve
www.clixgalore.co.uk/AffSelectProgram.aspx?AdvProgID=7911
www.temptationsdirect.co.uk
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00