Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Use image to replace order button
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mxu8808
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - April 15 2007 :  23:30:20  Show Profile  Visit mxu8808's Homepage  Reply with Quote
At tmp_product.htm, how can we use an image button to replace [SPECIAL_ORDERBUTTON]?

Thanks!

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - April 16 2007 :  01:21:15  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

You can change the button to an image by uploading the image within the product record itself.

You cxan see the link in the Other Information section.

Order Button image:

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

mxu8808
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - April 16 2007 :  09:17:59  Show Profile  Visit mxu8808's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I only want the text order button at tmp_product.htm to be replaced by an image order button, not the text order button at tmp_productformat.htm. The space is limited at tmp_productformat.htm as there are lots of products displayed so the space is limited and text order button is fine. However, at tmp_product.htm, there is only one product displayed. So, I need a large order button to catch eyes, just like those at major site.

If I upload the image through "Button and Navigation", this image will replace all text order buttons at the entire site.

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00