Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 BYZ Template Fields Addon instructions?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stone5150
VP-CART New User

USA
186 Posts

Posted - April 06 2007 :  11:43:07  Show Profile  Visit stone5150's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I recently bought and installed VP-ASP Template Fields Addon from Big Yellow Zone. Maybe I am dense or just looking in the wrong place, but I am not finding any decent instructions on how to use this.

Where do I find the "very detailed instructions on how to use it" as promised on the site?

Are there any demo / test templates using this add-on that I can play with anywhere?

BTW I really like the VP-ASP Blank-out zero Currency Amounts addon from BYZ

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - April 07 2007 :  03:20:53  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

the readme file that comes with byz033 (byz033_xx/docs/readme) has all the usage instructions in it, below the installation instructions.

it also comes with various example fields/functions/files that you can use as a base for new ones.

The usage instructions are quite extensive; it's quite a nitty-gritty addon, but it takes you through how it all works step by step on the readme file.

Having said that, this is a similar issue to our product-showcase addon, in that to make things simpler, we should really separate the installation instructions from the usage instructions, and break them down a bit more so that they're easier to follow, so I think we'll do that on the next version of it.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Edited by - devshb on April 07 2007 03:40:52
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000