Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 BYZ ASP Generator Problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Season
Starting Member

37 Posts

Posted - April 03 2007 :  22:37:00  Show Profile  Visit Season's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Simon , I saw you were responding to post on the forum, which is making me believe you are not receiving Emails, I have sent 4 Email attempts with no return.

I also think your Help Question Problem Site, where you submit a problem about a program you have sold, is not working.

I have submited 2 times Once yesterday and Once Today Apr 5th, when I press Submit all I get is a Blank Page. And no return Emails with a Case ID .

Any way the Asp Generator is working Great except the Descriptions of each item are not displaying on any pages the generator creates, shows everything else but no descriptions.

Please Email me [email protected] or if Email is down , post responce here.

Thanks

Cliff

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - April 04 2007 :  04:36:43  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi cliff,
yes; looking at that aspgen problem now.
I've chatted to Adrian and Damian, and Damian's upgrading the support system to the latest version (it's a 3rd party bolt-on), so hopefully that'll fix all the problems that we've been having with it showing blank screens after submission etc.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)