Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 BYZ Templates and Currency add-ons
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stone5150
VP-CART New User

USA
186 Posts

Posted - April 03 2007 :  22:25:54  Show Profile  Visit stone5150's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I recently bought the following add-ons ;VP-ASP Template Fields Addon and VP-ASP Blank-out zero Currency Amounts. I got the license and admin parts installed no problem, but ran into problems with the templates one and the currency instrusctions refer to people that have installed the templates add-on, so I am now stuck with niehter installed fully. Can someone, Adrian perhaps, just send me a shopfileio.asp with all the requisite changes?

Also, the naming on the folders with the seemingly random numbers gets pretty confusing, especially if you are trying to do 2 at a time.

stone5150
VP-CART New User

USA
186 Posts

Posted - April 03 2007 :  22:28:43  Show Profile  Visit stone5150's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Also, I knew from the start this wasn't going to be a simple [Install]...[Next]...[Next] type install but it did seem a bit more complicated than I thought it would be.
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - April 04 2007 :  04:23:12  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi,
if you post a support ticket on our site, I'll have a look at the files to double-check the installation status etc.
if you have problems with our support area (some people do seem to be, especially with netscape/firefox for some reason; we're looking into the support ticket system at the moment; at the moment Damian is upgrading it to the latest version which hopefully will sort that out) then feel free to email me direct. I'd need ftp info and vpasp admin login info to look at it.

Our addons are modular, so a template-field addon for example needs the extra-template-fields generic addon installed first before you install the actual template field.

Once you've installed the core elements, (ie licensing and template fields), subsequent addons that you buy would be much simpler to install as you wouldn't need to re-install those core elements again. This is particularly relevant to template-field addons, because to add new template fields once you've installed the extra-template-fields addon is just a case of pasting a couple of includes and uploading the files.

The numbers which are part of the module folder are version numbers by the way, so, for example, byz038_07 relates to the byz038 module, version 07.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Edited by - devshb on April 04 2007 04:38:17
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000