Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 How to format output of features?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lesharrison
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - March 25 2007 :  10:47:12  Show Profile  Visit lesharrison's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am using 6.50 to register attendees for seminars and conferences. In this configuration the "product" is a seat at a conference. To allow an individual to register multiple attendees, I am using a dozen usertext feature fields to capture the attendees personal info. This allows one shopper to register multiple attendees with one credit card charge.

The problem I have is the output of all of these features is just a long list with no formating like this:

Greensboro NC Chamber SummitGreensboro NC Chamber SummitBase price US$250.00Features/Options:Attendee NameJo BlowAttendee Email Address Jo [email protected] Job Title OwnerAttendee Name For Badge LesAttendee Company/Organizaton DSAttendee Address 1 6312 eastAttendee State NCAttendee Zip 27612Attendee Work Phone 919996666 Quantity : 1 Price : US$250.00

Where do I modify the code to insert breaks and line feeds in the order info that is displayed on the checkout and emails to customer and merchant?

Many thanks,
Les

lesharrison
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - March 28 2007 :  07:42:32  Show Profile  Visit lesharrison's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is resolved by using html emails. The usertext features are stored in the database with <br> between the individual features. When email is sent as html, the usertext feature fields are ordered correctly.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00