Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 adding a secure form to my shop
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jayceew
VP-CART New User

USA
114 Posts

Posted - March 04 2007 :  11:19:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,
I want to add a secure credit application to my site. Does anyone want to share some basics about how it should be done?
Thanks
Jack

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - March 04 2007 :  18:39:00  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Jack,

Can you expand a bit on what you mean?

Do you mean you would like to be able to take credit cards securely or do you want customers to be able to apply for credit through your site?

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

jayceew
VP-CART New User

USA
114 Posts

Posted - March 04 2007 :  22:26:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Cam.
Basically I want to be able to get their info and submit a credit application in house. But I'm not sure if that can be done securely.I may have to hire an outside firm like Digital Dialogue Lending, or a similar co.
Thanks
Jack
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - March 07 2007 :  15:44:04  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Jack,

If you just plan to obtain customers card details so you can process manually you could create a secure form or modify the customer registration form within VP-ASP to do this.

I would make sure though if cards were submitted that you did not under any circumstances leave them on the database and instead store the details securely off web.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00