Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 6.00 Questions
 Handling
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kristinescandles
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - January 14 2007 :  00:17:44  Show Profile  Visit kristinescandles's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Okay I need some items to have added handling per item and some theres no handling per item just one flat rate. for the whole order. How can I get say "some one orders item 1,2,5,9" on Items 1 & 2 theres one flat rate for both of $1.75 but on item 5 I need to charge $5.00 But then on item theres no Handling charge or if some one Just orders "item 9 theres no charge for handling" How can I get it to charge handling for those and not 9 or if some one just orders just item 9. Know I do know about using the "XLANAGPRODUCTHANDLING and xhandlingprice" I have been using xhandlingprice for all items but I need to have it not charge for item #9 and a flat rate for some and extra for others. I know it's not that hard to do I just can't seem to get it correct
can some one please help
Thank You David

kristinescandles
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - January 15 2007 :  13:03:59  Show Profile  Visit kristinescandles's Homepage  Reply with Quote
okay I have the by product and have the handling charge. but all the items are getting charged both the way the code reads to me at least it is to charge one or the other but it's charging both please help
Thank You
david
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00