Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Customer Registration holds previous values
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nxpage
Starting Member

49 Posts

Posted - January 09 2007 :  16:33:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We added some additional fields to the customer form for registering/checkout (shopcustregister.asp). When there's a new registration the form comes up with the previous values still in the fields that we added. For instance, a text field to capture affiliation, Customer A entered "OT". Now when I come in "OT" is in that field (all others are blank as they should be).

Note that I'm placing test orders on the production server (not localhost). Could this be a cache issue? I'm thinking not because other fields don't stay populated.

http://shop.strokehelp.com

Edited by - nxpage on January 09 2007 16:33:44

Happy
VP-CART New User

90 Posts

Posted - January 11 2007 :  11:01:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This seems similar to a bug I had reported. You may want to implement the solution provided by Michael for the issue under "Problems and Bugs" dated Dec 12, 2006 with the title "Bug in Customer Service". Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Happy
Go to Top of Page

nxpage
Starting Member

49 Posts

Posted - January 15 2007 :  13:29:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did what was recommended in post http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/vpaspforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6190&SearchTerms=Bug+in+Customer+Service

... but it didn't make any difference. Any other suggestions? Support?
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 15 2007 :  17:54:41  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

For queries where you need a reply from support it is best to post in our online help desk as the forum is primarily for customer to customer discussion.

We do look through it occasionally but not enough to provide any urgent assistance.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00