Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Reviews - Average Star Rating
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

go4gold
VP-CART New User

151 Posts

Posted - December 25 2006 :  02:05:35  Show Profile  Visit go4gold's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I think the review facility is great and plan to use this as a kind of way for people to "vote" for the best product in each category or with the best feature. My only problem is I would like to see at a glance whether the average rating is say 3.6 or 4.5 but both these will display as 4 stars. Does anyone have any idea how to display the number that is used to establish the average number of stars please i.e. actually display the number 3.6 or 4.5? I don't need everyone to see this, just me to avoid me having to calculate this myself from each review! I assume it must be in the code somewhere but can't work out where to find it.

My only other query on this is how to change the default rating from 5 stars to no rating, is anyone has any suggestions ...

Many thanks in advance. Oh, and a Merry Christmas!

Go4Gold

Edited by - go4gold on January 22 2007 14:30:39

go4gold
VP-CART New User

151 Posts

Posted - January 22 2007 :  14:32:33  Show Profile  Visit go4gold's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I probably should not have posted this in the early hours of Christmas Day if I wanted a reply ...

Is anyone using the review feature? Do you know where the code for the star ratings can be found please?

Thanks and sorry for the nudge.

Go4Gold
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00