Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 about button on main page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

WillieCee
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - December 05 2006 :  16:12:20  Show Profile  Visit WillieCee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
this link should be a capital like all the others
default.asp is a mine feild
I have not found where it is yet but still looking

Doug Page
VP-CART New User

Canada
85 Posts

Posted - December 05 2006 :  17:16:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will presume that you have version 6.00 or higher.

The beauty of VPASP is that you don't have to get into the html/asp code for these kind of changes. There is a CMS (Content Management System) built into the admin section that allows you to quickly create/edit/delete these items.

In your Admin section, click on the Occasional Tasks tab. You will find a section called Navigation and under it Site Menu Setup. Click on this and you will see what you are looking for.

HTH
Doug
Go to Top of Page

WillieCee
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - December 06 2006 :  07:30:47  Show Profile  Visit WillieCee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Doug thanks for your reply

As you had suggested I navigated to the admin section then to navigation tab two options there admin menu and site menu, so I choose the site menu option and recieved the following message

Site Menu administration is not included in the free version of VP-ASP.

My download is VP-ASP STARTER 6.08

I have run into this considerable times so far in my eval of this program. The main tools I am looking for is mass load/update of product files db, Hopeing I can do this directly in access with this program.

Edited by - WillieCee on December 06 2006 07:46:36
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 19 2006 :  22:13:14  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear Willie,

The free VP-ASP Starter Pac is provided as a sample of the functionality that the full versions (Value, Plus and Deluxe) of VP-ASP can provide.

Site navigation menu editing is simplified in the full versions of VP-ASP by allowing you to directly edit the menu options through the administration pages.

Similarly, the full versions include bulk import/export functionality which allows you to quickly and easily import your data into VP-ASP.

For a full comparison of the features VP-ASP provides in each version of the software, please take a look at the following page:
http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/vpaspcompareversions.htm

I'm sure many of our customers will agree that the additional features of the full versions more than make up for the initial investment.

Please let us know if you have any further questions and we will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you

Michael
VPASP SUPPORT
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00