Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 help formating tmp_product.htm template
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

elammers
VP-CART Super User

USA
256 Posts

Posted - November 10 2006 :  13:53:10  Show Profile  Visit elammers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have some features for some of our products and use the dropdown to show them. However, the features seem to be displayed using the [SPECIAL_ORDERBUTTON] control. Problem that I have is that we want to not have the features stacked above the order button. Instead our layout should have the features to the left.

I tried to locate some other controls than the [SPECIAL_ORDERBUTTON] but struck out. I looked into editing the [SPECIAL_ORDERBUTTON] function in shopfileio.asp, but that was turning into a little mess.

Anyone know the alternate controls to break out the display of the features and the order button?

This is within the extended description of a product for shopexd.asp using a customized tmp_product.htm file.
Regards,

Eric in Maine

Edited by - elammers on November 10 2006 13:55:01

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - November 13 2006 :  03:04:41  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear Eric,

For extended description page you can use

[add_productfeatures]
[add_quantity]
[add_orderbutton]

instead of [SPECIAL_ORDERBUTTON] in tmp_product.htm file.

Also ensure that these three commands surrounded by
<form action="shopaddtocart.asp?catalogid=[catalogid]" method="POST"> and </form> tags as by default form tags are not generated where [SPECIAL_ORDERBUTTON] is replaced with these commands.

Regards,
Michael

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00