Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 no image in cross selling
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

glassglobecreations
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - November 02 2006 :  15:23:07  Show Profile  Visit glassglobecreations's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been all over the forum and can't seem to find what I am looking for. When a customer gets to more info on my product the cross selling section has everything in it but the photo of the item. all the comes up is a box with an "x " in the upper left corner.
I have xcrosslinkurl=shopquery.asp
xcrossselling=yes
xcrosssellingimage=yes
What am I missing
can anyone help me
Thanks,
Dave

Edited by - glassglobecreations on November 02 2006 19:13:32

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - November 02 2006 :  21:55:04  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear Dave,

Could you please tell us which product we sould see to locate this "x" box. I have looked at 6 products in your shop but I could not find anything wrong in cross selling section.

Regards,
VP-ASP Support

Go to Top of Page

baseline
VP-CART New User

United Kingdom
60 Posts

Posted - November 03 2006 :  02:53:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If other people can see your images you might have a problem with your browser, right click the 'x'ed images and click to 'show picture'. Or view ur webpage using a different browser and see if that works.

Edited by - baseline on November 03 2006 02:59:36
Go to Top of Page

glassglobecreations
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - November 11 2006 :  08:58:44  Show Profile  Visit glassglobecreations's Homepage  Reply with Quote
After looking at the source code for the page I found that the name of the photo has not been added the description and cost are there but not were to find the picture(img src is blank) the photo shows up in its own category . Under christmas the first photo snowflake when you click on that to see more it should have twisted wire ornament stand in the cross selling section(every thing is there except the image)
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - November 22 2006 :  22:16:46  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This was resolved by the VPASP support team through our help desk and was a site specific issue.

Thank you.

Regards,
Michael
VPASP SUPPORT
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00