Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Getting Started
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

frank Cochrane
Starting Member

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - October 10 2006 :  11:24:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Despite there being a miriad of documents I am having trouble getting to grips with this programme.

It has taken me several hours to change the default price to GBP.

Can anyone tell me how to set up TRADE PRICES that are only visible to Registered Trade Account Holder (and how to set up a Trade Registration system), leaving the Retail prices visible to all other visitors.

I can add new Categories but there doesn't seem to be a section dealing with the addition of sub categories.

This programme could do with a simple guide to the uninitiated - or have I overlooked that as well.

Regards,
Frank

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 11 2006 :  09:08:43  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Frank,

You can use our powerful Customer Pricing feature for your trade customers.

You can specify the discount a customer can receive when they log in or you can create discount groups such Trade, Wholesale etc with each group referencing a different price field i nthe product record.

When you set up a customer you simply insert the name of the discount group they belong to in their record and when they log in they will see only prices that are relevant to their group.

http://www.vpasp.com/helpnotes/shoptocdetail.asp?id=40&cat=Customer+Based+Pricing

You can in fact go one step further if required and associate products with specific customers as well.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - December 04 2006 :  14:31:03  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
bit of a typo on the above text that I'm guessing should say "discount" but which said something a bit ruder instead and got bleeped out; oops!

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 04 2006 :  15:47:40  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Whoops, thanks Simon.

All fixed.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - December 05 2006 :  02:50:08  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
one more left

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 05 2006 :  04:50:09  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Blush :)

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00