Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Processing my orders
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vito Manzione
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - October 06 2006 :  15:22:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there a way to make the system process my orders automatically. The CC# is in an order until I process and it could be a while for me to get to it. I figure if the system automatically processes it will clear the CC# and I won't have to worry. If I need the CC# I can log into my CC Processor account for that info.

Is this possible ?

If not is there a way to have no CC# in the system even before I process the order.

elammers
VP-CART Super User

USA
256 Posts

Posted - October 06 2006 :  16:59:46  Show Profile  Visit elammers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not sure if you have posted enough info. For instance, for the carts that I have set up that accept CC, we used AuthorizeNet gateway. Doing that, CC's are processed live and never stored in the cart. Therefore we never have to worry about clearing that CC# because it just goes straight through the cart to AuthorizeNet.

Regards,

Eric in Maine
Go to Top of Page

Vito Manzione
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - October 06 2006 :  17:53:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We use ECHO and I may be on an older version because the CC# is stored in the system until I process, at which time it gets deleted. I will be upgrading but since that may take some time it concerns me that the number is there even until when I process.

I thought there may be a way to automatically process the order which would then also delete the number, rather than wait for me to do it.

Hope that helps.

Anyone with any quick ideas ? I check the admin section and don't see anything to do this unless I am missing it.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 08 2006 :  06:20:40  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Vito,

If your customers are being sent to the Echo site to enter their details the card information should not be stored in your system.

Can you please post this into our online help desk and our support team will have a look into why this is happening.

https://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk/

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00