Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 Product Match for Random, Top Sellers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CHAVOUSA
VP-CART New User

USA
86 Posts

Posted - September 24 2006 :  17:54:59  Show Profile  Visit CHAVOUSA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am trying to use the Product Match feature of the VPASP cart. I have the 6.0 version with its updates. I already updated xproductmatch=Yes in the configuration file and selected the xproductmatch value in the config file. But when I browse my website, the random products in the front page and the top sellers doesn't apply the Product Match rule. It lists all products no matter whether they meet the Product Match value.

Anyone experiencing this as well? Have you been able to solve it?

CHAVOUSA
VP-CART New User

USA
86 Posts

Posted - September 24 2006 :  18:01:57  Show Profile  Visit CHAVOUSA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Also, just discovered that the "Other Related Products" and the "Customers who bought this" features list all products and not only those that meet the Product Match value.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - September 24 2006 :  19:50:00  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi!

We have added in some new code to handle product matching and customer matching in these areas, which will be included in forthcoming releases.

If you would like us to send you the code to add to your site, please contact us through our helpdesk at http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk

Kind regards,
Claire Banks
VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00