Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Expert Hints Needed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shiraz
Starting Member

Pakistan
13 Posts

Posted - September 06 2006 :  08:22:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi all,

here is my cart http://store.curtisgroup.com , i want the top menu My Store, 100% Guarantee to be linked to pages which will show data. Page like Special Offer need to be linked to admin so i can update the offer i can place on this page from admin and will be updated on my main store automatically.

Also a small question for designers, i want the buttons of above menu to be tabs and my selected images shd come in place of rectangle shape buttons. Is it possible?

Waiting for your humble response.
Regards
Shiraz

Shiraz Ali Khan

Shiraz Ali Khan

anna12bjork
Starting Member

Iceland
6 Posts

Posted - September 06 2006 :  08:28:21  Show Profile  Visit anna12bjork's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you can change each flip in occasíonal tasks, navigation and "edit content"

>> I have an question to you. How did you do when you put "your logo"?

Go to Top of Page

shiraz
Starting Member

Pakistan
13 Posts

Posted - September 06 2006 :  08:56:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have grab the logo from my site and put in the images/header folder by the name of hdr_logo.jpg, and fix the size.

Shiraz Ali Khan
Go to Top of Page

anna12bjork
Starting Member

Iceland
6 Posts

Posted - September 06 2006 :  09:02:01  Show Profile  Visit anna12bjork's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hm, can you explain a bit further - did you use admin cart control panel (from vpsap) or an other system? and if, where in admin can I find this file/doc?

Edited by - anna12bjork on September 06 2006 09:02:49
Go to Top of Page

shiraz
Starting Member

Pakistan
13 Posts

Posted - September 06 2006 :  09:08:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
its mentioned in the online help if u want to really customize this cart to look like ur site and the feel it gives u is much closer to ur site, then u have to manipulate with images of urs and replace the existing one.

Shiraz Ali Khan
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - September 06 2006 :  17:00:38  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
my 2 cents' worth for the original tab/link general question; always make sure there's a corresponding text link for each tab/graphical/javascript link, preferably on the top/left so it's near the top of the generated html, otherwise search engines won't like it.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)