Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Customization-resizing help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shiraz
Starting Member

Pakistan
13 Posts

Posted - September 01 2006 :  15:38:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi ALL,

I have my cart setuped and i am in the process of customization, here is a link to my cart http://store.curtisgroup.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?page=3 , i want to know when i resize the page when it is opened, the content of the page did not resized, i want all the contents or the current showing page to be resized.
HOw can i do this. Also how can i change the Bottom Coppy Right text from where. Any help will be highly appreciated :-)

THanks in Advance.
Shiraz

Shiraz Ali Khan
Software Engineer
APDC - Canada

stockman
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - September 03 2006 :  17:59:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi shiraz,

1) You can change the width of your shopping form in shoppage_header.htm. To set the width for example to 800 open this file in Notepad and locate the first line with text

<table width="100%" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0">

You need to replace it with the next one

<table width="800" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" style="background-image: url(images/header/hdrbg.jpg); background-repeat: repeat-x; background-position : top;">

Also you should remove some lines in shop.css file. This file can be found in stylesheets directory.
Open this file in Notepad and locate the following code

body{
background-image: url(../images/header/hdrbg.jpg);
background-repeat: repeat-x;
background-position : top;
margin : 0px 0px 0px 0px;
font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size : 10px;
}

You need to replace it with the next ones

body{
margin : 0px 0px 0px 0px;
font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size : 10px;
}

2) You can change the copyright in you shop admin. Log into your shop admin, go to Occasional Tasks -> International -> Edit Language.

On that page in selection criteria dropdown list select "keyword" and in the textbox at the right type
LangCommonCopyright

Then click Display button.

The only one record will be found with this keyword matched and you should edit this record. Click Edit and on the next page change a capture for it to whatever you want.

Click Update Record button to save new caption.

Also if you want this change to be loaded immediately into you current shop configuration you should click Reset Language on Occasional Tasks-> International.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00