Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Image Upload working but image wrong
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

perinius
Starting Member

USA
47 Posts

Posted - August 30 2006 :  10:50:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I attempt to upload an image it shows the image uploaded and I can see it on the server, but when I view the image from the server its a bumch of random symbols and not the image?

perinius
Starting Member

USA
47 Posts

Posted - August 30 2006 :  18:08:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I view the image I uploaded on my computer and its fine, I view the image on the server that it uploaded and this is what I get-
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

pÿØÿJFIFddÿDuckyÿAdobeddÿ   #%'%#//33//@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&0##0+.'''.+550055@@?@@@@@@@@@@@@@ÿ"ÿ!1AQaqq±"¡Á2R#Bbb¢Âs$!1AQa"qqÁBRR±2b#ÿ ?¿¹Íö::¶\\ Pw.5GVV s&ZV66ãaaþ_''äó­88ÂݯvvÝ--gg±ßä­äÛ¤éß´º­âú¢ç¼jjmvvݺIqqOçcd+MMÊÜéOOÔ¿}}nqq×Á ±{{ÕsUUqll##¼ë¥ëÖ[w.>>Øvc""ý{RRqq11##群%%ÜëÇÇ,,ÆRUU£ÅuyyTZZ¿\vll·nrOy77"ssGGeccڏÑ_<i++¯Òi^..KK>LoEWWå//wXmmqqÅQQôMm«NN¯ É__·òÂÌ©Ò¬yy22¯OO''üïNNú**yxxÍ9ppw//¼5DD×ÙÈãyy1Joo$o::뿸÷n5IEEMMÒVVÛàºQQI66ÛKVVÛåԝñ廝ÙnCkOxxrrYY99éxjÙ×þVzzIIóþq!!pp»¿ú­¯:\\\ãÏ+o==ffÞ>>==tvvÑ""pUZ33ºÅúé±C00Ðùþé­XX``ǽ#GGú£^^§FFtt%%­7""Ý22ÓggXXúǽë¤6wwZZÈ;¢jjqq^^22ç77ãܮڮ7Uv**´pkkaa¤©BBB Ri$$[oo/~~ôÒÁsss¢ddmmÛe??öæÉø &¶}jj($$::º777ÆVV::£ÝÃF(kGG,,n oo®iu´Íl""77sOZddÓQ -33))Á[qGRRdd%%LLÙѪ­Ìww;;WWjj¥dd((ê7!!RNN«$SMUjj¡n++hhnn°jj,, @¹PP]]KKggÏCCJJÜ%%Z44ɝ÷KKnn íö2DDä¸Ëû¤}8O$MM»..¨ÇÊí½Ô'hhÖéÆäÌÉÅmmLLÆXXXc%%%TT̸TTê¸F22t]S77öÛæ®±Âa^^Õ Ã?^NNåµüuuûOOªYY!!+zzÒù++S3}}²îË=__cc¯yy¥ÇNqqÅԐÆqqjjè88º­Ymmhh4KjjÄÂFqqî©#qq\uZZÅî33tuLLßnkk8Z99Ç^^Õ`aa0+[[VV»++Þ½1077euu[[í<<¸£ÎՏ ±ä?'»/MM llVV©îQQjjëffâlVVDD®°88EE3b7##µk$#((*QuLLßnkkqq÷{WFFÃ//`vvÖõ¦óáb+?²·¬¯yyppë2ww-55Ë8sscc§&&Ǥü¥nnk;;±\ww¶îö7[ccMgMZZ00FQQTT£fHHll{{¯#FQRR{3366Û殼ãîjjeeaa0>>oY__ÆToop""Dgg}**Ý´¿þ¨þßÈÇl{uuË=<>EE_g]##ÝìOOöWWww`33Ïllm55%%É`æìöíoo_kk®±44ppò??¦IIhhë_i--oww·yy>]"±Ë==½Ý¯¹öKKO/'XBBÿ
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - August 30 2006 :  22:14:54  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

You may want contact your host and

If no one else has any ideas you may want to submit this into our help desk so our support team can investgate for you.

http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

lewisar
Starting Member

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - February 03 2008 :  15:17:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Didi anyone ever solve this? I have the same problem. My images apparently upload OK if I use the "upload image" option in "Add Category", but they won't display unless I use actually ftp to copy them. Is there an option somewhere to allow binary copy on this upload?
Go to Top of Page

lewisar
Starting Member

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - February 08 2008 :  12:36:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK I finally cracked this. When I first set up the site, I couldn't get the UK £ symbol to display correctly, nor the Copyright symbol, and in order to get them to work I had to change the "langcharset" variable from the default to UTF-8. I believe this causes the problem, as switching the codepage explicitly back to 1252 in shopa_uploadfilepop.asp fixes it. Adding the line

Session.CodePage=1252

right after the "shopcheckadmin" line does the trick. Since it only lasts the lifetime of the Session, it doesn't affect anyone but whoever is currently copying the files in admin mode, and coming out of admin mode and closing down the browser will clear it out and next time you connect to the site
it all works with whatever charset was originally set up.

Ade.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00