Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Uploading image
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

QNS
Starting Member

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - August 28 2006 :  10:27:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hi

I'm having trouble uploading an image on the product page - as I haven't done this before I think it is a knowledge problem

I am wanting to edit an existing picture (which I didn't load), so I click on Upload Image and insert the file name, but then I'm stumped as to what to put in Directory. I have tried placing just images\full and also my url\images\full\file name but none of these work

The error message fluctuates between Permission Denied and Object not found. I have read the support notes and checked the Directory Management permissions with my host provider but they are already set to Write.

Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks Therese

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - August 28 2006 :  18:28:42  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Therese

You need to ensure that the images folder and the images sub folders all have read/write permissions in NTFS.

When uploading using the Image Manager navigate on your local computer to the image and select it.

Then in the folder field insert something like:

images/full

This should work.

If it doesn't can you submit a qurty into our help desk with temporary ftp and site admin details and we will have a look for you.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

QNS
Starting Member

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - August 29 2006 :  07:28:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Cam

I've sent you a response direct to the support area.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00