Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Removing bold text for Cross-selling items
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jack208
VP-CART New User

Malaysia
116 Posts

Posted - July 26 2006 :  03:48:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've added some cross-selling items and they are displayed at the bottom of the Product Page but both the product title and description are displayed in bold text.

Can I turn off the bold text for the product description? Is this a stylesheet change? Can someone provide some pointers to me?

Thanks

Constantine
Starting Member

46 Posts

Posted - July 26 2006 :  20:51:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im pretty sure the style youll need to change is hdrproduct in the shop.css file

You can take a look at the way it is created in formatassociatedrow sub in the shopproductsubs file, but i think descrition and name use the same style, so you may need to edit the lines weher cname and cdescription are created in this sub to use difefernt styles
Go to Top of Page

tri-line
Starting Member

Denmark
30 Posts

Posted - November 30 2006 :  04:54:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I have the same problem. In about line 1800 in the shopproductsubs.asp file, the following code seems to be correct:
<td width="50%" valign=top align="left"> <span class=hdrproduct><a href="<%=url%>"><%=cname%></a></span>
<br><%=cdescription%></td>

The "hdrproduct" css style makes it bold and should actually only make the productname bold. There must be something else somewhere ovreriding that, since even when removing the span class, the productname (cname) and description are still both in bold.
Best regards,
Kjeld

Edited by - tri-line on November 30 2006 04:55:30
Go to Top of Page

tri-line
Starting Member

Denmark
30 Posts

Posted - November 30 2006 :  05:31:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello again!

Found the problem!
In the tmp_product.htm template, the <td> tag included "class=hdrproduct", which offcourse made the hole cell for [add_crossselling] bold.
So now the formatting in shopproductsubs.asp work as supposed to.

Best regards,
Kjeld
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00