Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Offering Services
 VPASP Templates\Design
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gupster
VP-CART New User

101 Posts

Posted - June 20 2006 :  17:26:20  Show Profile  Visit gupster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I use vpasp on 3 sites and i belive it is the best cart software around but there seems to be a lack of design templates around as with the oscommerce software (i use oscommerce in one small store and its too basic and nasty) the reason i used the oscomerce software for one store is that i only have a total of about 25 products but the store had to have a really really modern eye catching design.

I see there is a few companies that will custom design a vpasp store but without examples of there work would you go through all the hassel of a brand new design.

My question is does anyone thing that there will in the future be alot more pre made templates to just choose and apply to vpasp nice and simply.

I hope you understand my ramblings but just a thought for the future!

Thanks

Adam www.reactionclubwear.co.uk

p.s www.shopforus.com did the custom design on my store and it is brilliant he just hasent got enougth time to make various templates.

www.reactionclubwear.co.uk
www.reactionclothing.co.uk
www.reactionlingerie.co.uk

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - June 23 2006 :  02:20:27  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Gupster,

Developing templates is something we are looking into as well. We have been chatting to some grpahic design companies about this and there has been quite a bit of interest in the concept of them creating the templates and selling them through our site.

We are happy to talk to anyone who is interested in this model as well.

Thanks,
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00