Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Shipping method dropdown
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bwalz
VP-CART New User

USA
82 Posts

Posted - June 05 2006 :  12:11:26  Show Profile  Visit bwalz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am using fedex realtime shipping and I don't want the shipping method select dropdown to show up. The only selection is fedex. I just want to take the customer to the next page where they select the type of fedex shipping they want. I have seen this posted here before but it has never gotten an answer.

Any ideas?

bwalz
VP-CART New User

USA
82 Posts

Posted - June 07 2006 :  15:30:55  Show Profile  Visit bwalz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I figured this out if anyone else want's to do the same.

In shopcustomerform.asp at line 138 replace

GenerateSelectV shippingmethods,shippingvalues,ShipMethodType,"shipmethodType",shippingcount, getlang("langCommonSelect")

with

response.write"<input type=hidden name=shipmethodType value=FedEx>"

Just replace FedEx with what ever shipping method you have in the database
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - June 08 2006 :  09:58:56  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

You can set xshippingdatabaserecords to "No" and then in the xfixedshippingmethod field, type in the exact value that you entered in the "Shipping Method" field for Fedex.

Regards,
Joseph

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

bwalz
VP-CART New User

USA
82 Posts

Posted - June 12 2006 :  13:16:46  Show Profile  Visit bwalz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now I feel stupid

I had this question out for awhile without any answer so thought there wasn't a way to do it in the admin.

Thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00