Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Google XML Site Map Generator for VPASP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

edusoftusa
Starting Member

USA
8 Posts

Posted - May 30 2006 :  18:10:27  Show Profile  Visit edusoftusa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Get the best ranking on world's leading Search Engine for your dynamically created category and product pages as well as static pages on your site. Google site map helps Google spider to index a web site pages. Since VPASP generates the product and category pages using the same asp script. Google sees all of them as a single page and that’s why you do not get the ideal ranking on Google.

But now your worries are over, Google Sitemap can be used to feed Google spider with dynamically created product and category pages.

Our solution will allow you to create/update Google Site Map with only a key click. This site map includes all your product pages, top level category pages, and other VPASP pages like Contact Page, Search Page, Customer Service Page etc. You can also include any additional pages which you might have on your web site.

No catch or gimmicks, one time payment and no renewals or subscriptions.

Please see more details at:

http://www.edusoftusa.com/web/software.asp

How to Buy:
We do not sell one-for-all solution because every store is not configured the same way and has its own marketing goals. We customize each copy to fit your store's configuration and requirements. That's why we do not sell it online. However buying is a simple three steps process.

1. Send your payment via PayPal at [email protected]
2. Provide us with the additional information required for customization
3. We will send you the customized software with very easy to use do-it-yourself instructions. We also offer installation service for a nominal additional fee.

http://www.edusoftusa.com or
[email protected]

EduSoft USA
www.edusoftusa.com
[email protected]

Edited by - edusoftusa on May 30 2006 20:59:58

need4speed
Starting Member

Denmark
31 Posts

Posted - November 10 2009 :  03:57:14  Show Profile  Visit need4speed's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I couldnt find the sitemap product your talking about on your website.

How much does it cost?

Need a fresh design or a webshop+ Try www.orango.nu - More than just design
Go to Top of Page

SQLDude
Starting Member

41 Posts

Posted - November 11 2009 :  09:09:07  Show Profile  Visit SQLDude's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.edusoftusa.com/web/software.asp

The Cost is $75.00

This year is my 10th Anniversary as a VPASP consultant. Suggestions made to Howard Kadetz which were adopted as part of the core VPASP system include the VeriSign Gateway which I actually debugged and validated, the Snitz Forums Application which you are using right now, and ChiliSoft ASP for MySQL and Linux. I have been developing both ASP, ASP.NET and SQL Server Applications for the same timeframe and my clients have included: United HealthCare, Bank of America, Sirius Satellite Radio, Sovereign Bank, Boston University Medical School, EMC Corp., TJMaxx Stores and several other Fortune 100 or Fortune 500 Companies.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00