Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Font Colors for products
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AdTrends
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - May 26 2006 :  12:42:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know how to change the font colors for the product name, product code, price etc. That is on the product pages? And change the font color of the product name on the page where the products are displayed? I have changed all the font colors on the shop.css and it has not chaged. I changed the body, h1 and h2 colors to red. The text is still back. Someone please help.

aussiepilot
Starting Member

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - June 14 2006 :  21:20:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AdTrends

Does anyone know how to change the font colors for the product name, product code, price etc. That is on the product pages? And change the font color of the product name on the page where the products are displayed? I have changed all the font colors on the shop.css and it has not chaged. I changed the body, h1 and h2 colors to red. The text is still back. Someone please help.

Go to Top of Page

aussiepilot
Starting Member

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - June 14 2006 :  21:24:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AdTrends

If you are using Frount page of that style of editing software ie FrountPage load the file "tmp_product.asp"
view the page under normal (noy html) high lite the relevant field you wish to change the colour or font select the coulor or font and save then down load via ftp
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00