Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 need some help with formating
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sandyd
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - May 23 2006 :  09:13:08  Show Profile  Visit sandyd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am trying to place the entire shopping cart into my own already existing site. I would like it to look the same as my site does now just basically have it all under my current page header and fit in the same size as my current site.

I have been working in the shoppageheader and the trailer and playing around with the tables etc but it is a very time consuming and frustrating job for me because I am not great with html.

Is there someone willing to take my existing code and add it into the shoppage header and re-format it for me or help me do it myself?

I would greatly appreciate any and all help I can get.

Basically I want the entire cart area to fit in a 700 pixel table.
So have all the content just inside that area. When I did try this it moved everything all over the place. The content area went underneath the left side bars and then the right side bars went under the content area.

Here is a link to what it looks like at the moment: You will see how it all does not line up.

http://www.pixel-expressions.com/shop

Thanks in advance
Sandy

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - May 23 2006 :  11:57:35  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
our panel-splitter for vpasp might come in handy for you, as it'll do all the panel html for you so that you only need to tweak the panel config options and contents, and it comes with sample vpaspv6 panel config/contents files that you can then tweak to your heart's desire....

http://www.bigyellowzone.com/shopexd.asp?id=26

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Edited by - devshb on May 23 2006 11:58:32
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: