Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Supplier PDF Order Email
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jraley
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - May 22 2006 :  16:55:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello All,

I haven't seen this one yet so I thought I would try and give (or get) some ideas as to some future value-add-on(s)...

We have several suppliers we currently send manual fax orders to. Of course this takes time and people-power... We have polled our suppliers and it appears all are open to receiving PDF purchase orders versus the faxed copies, however, they won't accept HTML or TXT email orders. I asked for their feedback and this is what is coming back.

Has anyone run across this (maybe I missed it) We could use suggestions (or an add-on) to accomodate our suppliers.

Let's hear whatcha' got!

Thanks,

jraley

Constantine
Starting Member

46 Posts

Posted - May 22 2006 :  21:04:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi jraley,

You might want to consider an auto faxinf service. Doing a search on google for auto faxing service you will find many different options.

I'm not sure where you are located, but there is one in Australia called OZEFAX (http://www.ozefax.com.au) which sounds like a decent option. It provides a couple of different methods to achieve what you need to achieve, and it doesn't seem like it will be very difficult to implement.

Hope this gives you a good place to start.

Constantine
Go to Top of Page

jraley
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - May 23 2006 :  05:13:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Constantine... That is a good idea. I know we have similar services available here in Florida and will check them out.

jraley
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00