Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Front Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Angus1
Starting Member

36 Posts

Posted - May 14 2006 :  09:38:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys
where do I change the background color of Quick Search, Shopping Cart Items, Currency, & Language boxes I can't seem to find them.

Thanks

jraley
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - May 14 2006 :  11:22:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Angus,

I believe you need to do it in the 'shop.css' around line 156 in the 'menuhdr' section. That's where I changed mine from gray to blue.

jraley
Go to Top of Page

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - May 15 2006 :  01:08:29  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There is a couple of hours of changes to figure out a nice color scheme in 'shop.css' ... also shop$colors has some text line controls for deeper into the shopping experience.
Hook up to your FTP and Send it back and forth about 45 times and you'll get what you want.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn
[email protected]
Go to Top of Page

Constantine
Starting Member

46 Posts

Posted - May 15 2006 :  04:49:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Everyone,

I found that it was actually quite easy.

To change the colours of the areas with the headings for search etc, I changed the background-color : #B3B7BB; of .menuhdr in the shop.css file.

To change the colors of the boxes change the background-color of .dashed and .leftmenumain in shop.css

Andrew
Go to Top of Page

Angus1
Starting Member

36 Posts

Posted - May 15 2006 :  06:45:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
I have changed the colors in all the left menu items in shop.css they work fine, I changed the colors on the top horizontal items that worked fine after removing line images/menu/menubg.jpg, I tried your suggestion changing menuhdr #B3B7BB but nothing happens, is there a line I have to remove or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00