Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Horizontal Nav Menu
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gajit
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - May 05 2006 :  07:22:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At this stage I only have the free version of vp-asp and I want to change the horizontal menu. The only advice I can find in the forum so far is to make changes through the Admin "Site Menu Setup". This feature is not activated on the free version. Do I need to purchase an upgrade to change the menu? Alternatively, can you provide instructions on how to do this with the free version?

Doug Page
VP-CART New User

Canada
85 Posts

Posted - May 05 2006 :  10:44:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you have read the info on the forum wrong. Go back and have a good look at the online notes on customizing the cart. There is good info there. Also, to get you on the right track, check out the shop.css file in the stylesheets directory. This is where all the changes are made. If you need some specific help past that, post again with the details as to what you are trying to change and I'll try and give you some help.

HTH
Go to Top of Page

gajit
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - May 05 2006 :  18:59:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, didn't explain my prob very well - I'm new to forums and asp?? I don't want to change the look of the menu, I want to add an item (link) to it. I gather I can do this in the horonavbar.html file (in the editor folder) but I'm guessing there's more to it than that??
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 07 2006 :  03:18:56  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Gajit,

That is all you need to do.

Thanks,
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)