Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 big problems!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lionscity
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - May 03 2006 :  16:49:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I just purchase VP-ASP Shopping Cart Plus - v.6.0.8. and I have a question, when I go to edit the information like "Mechant Detail, Company info, Product etc.." after put the new information on and click continue, it keeps back to the default setting. just like I did not do anything. can not write on it. what is going on? and one more thing. I just don't know where I can edit the page of " Shipping & Returns, Terms and Conditions, Prvaciy etc." would you tell me where I can edit this pages and what I can do with the unwriteable setting? I very appreciate you guys help! Thank you very much!

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 03 2006 :  16:58:07  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

Have you checked that your database has write permissions enabled on it? Are you getting any errors when trying to update the database?

If you could log this ticket in our helpdesk at http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk and provide us with your site detail using the secure form at the top of the ticket, we will be more than happy to help you with this.

With regards to editing Shipping & Returns, Terms and Conditions, Prvaciy etc, this is done using the content manager. For more information please see -
http://www.vpasp.com/helpnotes/shoptocdetail.asp?id=600&cat=Navigation+Manager

Thanks
Dean
VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - May 03 2006 :  23:58:50  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
1. I think you are NOT hooked up
Run the diag_dbtest.asp
2. Occasional Tasks/Content/ View-Edit Content gets the shipping,ect pages that are there by default.. you can edit them- delete them or add new ones
2b.. Stuff on your "Front Page" is in default.aspx

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn
[email protected]
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00