Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Offering Services
 z
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DreamTeamMedia
Starting Member

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - March 15 2006 :  21:34:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
z

Edited by - DreamTeamMedia on January 25 2007 21:05:46

gupster
VP-CART New User

101 Posts

Posted - March 22 2006 :  15:17:09  Show Profile  Visit gupster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ive had a look at your site and it looks great i wopuld like to see some examples of what you can do with VPASP.

Cheers
Go to Top of Page

DreamTeamMedia
Starting Member

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - March 22 2006 :  18:43:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately at this point we have not fully designed any VPASP powered sites that we would be able to show you, however If you take a look through the portfolio on our site you can see what we are capable of.

We cannot create a complete flash site that uses VPASP, however we can have flash components surrounding the VPASP content, which can be just as effective.

We have extensive experience with VPASP, so we know the structure as well as anyone. The possibilities are endless.

Please feel free to email us with an outline of what you would like to acheive if you are interested in having us customize/design your site.

Regards,

Trent Kershaw

Edited by - DreamTeamMedia on July 18 2006 17:51:58
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - March 22 2006 :  20:39:04  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thought I should jump in. Many of you will recognise Trent from his days as one of our support team members.

He has now spread his wings and one of the directors of a new company specializing in development.

He worked with VP-ASP for nearly 2 years so has a wealth of knowledge and experience with our product range.

Thanks,
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

DreamTeamMedia
Starting Member

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - March 22 2006 :  21:11:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Cam for your support.

And thank you to all of the people that have contacted us so far. It seems that there are plenty of VPASP customers out there who recognise that we do have something useful to offer them.

Trent

Edited by - DreamTeamMedia on July 18 2006 17:47:54
Go to Top of Page

grayfox5
Starting Member

USA
19 Posts

Posted - March 29 2006 :  18:27:39  Show Profile  Visit grayfox5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, are there companies out there that do vpasp upgrades. We are in need of upgrading to 6.0. We are currently on version 5.5. I don't have a clue how to do the upgrade. I don't want to crash our site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob
Go to Top of Page

DreamTeamMedia
Starting Member

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - March 29 2006 :  18:45:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Bob,

We would be happy to help you out.

Upgrading is really quite straight forward, and a detailed upgrade page ($upgrade.htm I think) is included with the version 6 files.

I think that the most important thing is to not actually upgrade your live database/files. Create a duplicate set of files say in a shop2 folder on your site, and have it run from a different database. Upgrade the shop2 version instead of your live version by following the instructions in $upgrade.htm. Once you have done this, do some basic testing to make sure everything works, then swap the upgraded version with your live version.

If you still would rather have us do this for you please contact me on [email protected]
Thanks,

Trent

Edited by - DreamTeamMedia on July 18 2006 17:48:23
Go to Top of Page

grayfox5
Starting Member

USA
19 Posts

Posted - March 30 2006 :  15:59:27  Show Profile  Visit grayfox5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think we were hacked is how I think this all started. We saw an order out there from the person who originally set this up for us. It appeared to be a bogus order because we called him and he did not go in our site. He is trustworthy. We opened the order and copied the IP address 210.245.59.145. This comes back to Austrailia. We have no clue at this point. We have made some changes to settings and we are up and running again but we are still interested in upgrade and security.

Thanks,

Bob
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - March 30 2006 :  16:37:31  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
THat IP isnt actually Austrailia, it is asia and it is the number one place we track hackers from. It is for unmapped IP#'s which the hackers seem to like.

http://ws.arin.net/whois

OrgName: Asia Pacific Network Information Centre
OrgID: APNIC
Address: PO Box 2131
City: Milton
StateProv: QLD
PostalCode: 4064

This IP address range is not registered in the ARIN database.
Comment: For details, refer to the APNIC Whois Database via
Comment: WHOIS.APNIC.NET or http://www.apnic.net/apnic-bin/whois2.pl
Comment: ** IMPORTANT NOTE: APNIC is the Regional Internet Registry
Comment: for the Asia Pacific region. APNIC does not operate networks
Comment: using this IP address range and is not able to investigate
Comment: spam or abuse reports relating to these addresses. For more
Comment: help, refer to http://www.apnic.net/info/faq/abuse

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: