Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Customized error
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smitmap
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - March 03 2006 :  15:31:32  Show Profile  Visit smitmap's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

I am need of help locating a code error. I have been through almost every page and cannot locate where the error is coming from.

When I first started building the catalog, I wanted the order button to change colors. I inputed 3 images. I later changed my mind and deleted the images and made my order button only one color but the code is still reading it.

It is causeing me lots of grief right now because some people get a debugger screen and others only get a message in the lower corner where it lists if the page is loaded correctly or done.

Here is the code that I am showing is on the page with only the one button

<td><font face="Tahoma, Verdana, Arial" size="2" color="#000000">Order
Button image: <br>
<a href="button16.gif">View</a><br>
<a href="shopa_upload.asp?id=1&field=buttonimage&table=products&idfield=catalogid&url=shopa%5Faddproduct%2Easp">
Upload image</a></font></td>
<td><input size="50" name="strButtonimage" value="button16.gif"></td>
<td><font face="Tahoma, Verdana, Arial" size="2" color="#000000">
<a href="JavaScript:openWindow('shopa_producthelp.htm#strButtonimage')">

Here is the error code from viewing the source on the web page
<body topmargin="200" leftmargin="100" marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0"
onload="FP_preloadImgs(/*url*/'images/button2F.gif', /*url*/'images/button2E.gif', /*url*/'images/button18.gif', /*url*/'images/button17.gif')"
rightmargin="760">

Buttons 17 and 18 are no longer used on my pages but the program is still reading them. Where do I go to get rid of them?

Can someone help?

Thanks

Pam

smitmap
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - March 03 2006 :  15:59:58  Show Profile  Visit smitmap's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do you know how when you want to find something and you ask for help then out of the blue you find your answer.

Well that happened to me. I found the problem and fixed it.

pam
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00