Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 cutomization
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rim911
Starting Member

30 Posts

Posted - March 03 2006 :  11:10:08  Show Profile  Visit Rim911's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Are their any help guides as far as customiztion? Everything seems to be broken up into so many different files that you have to edit manually....and if you dont edit it right there seems to be tons of html errors everywhere

Rim911
Starting Member

30 Posts

Posted - March 03 2006 :  12:47:11  Show Profile  Visit Rim911's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I dont get it... I change the shopp_header file then either the page cant be displayed or the tables are all over the place

ie: Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'

Include file not found

/shopheaders.asp, line 22

The include file 'shoppage_header.htm' was not found.

Edited by - Rim911 on March 03 2006 14:07:27
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - March 06 2006 :  01:21:21  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Have you renamed your shoppage_header.htm file to something else? You refer to shopp_header, but the filename must remain as shoppage_header.htm

If you require further assistance, please log your support question to our helpdesk at https://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk. When logging a support request, please enter your FTP and site details by using the blue "FTP Details" button in the help desk. Rest assured in the knowledge that upon the closing of a support ticket, your details are deleted from our secure database.

This will ensure all support queries come into the one section and that our dedicated support team can deal with your query as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
VPASP SUPPORT
Go to Top of Page

Rim911
Starting Member

30 Posts

Posted - March 06 2006 :  07:09:12  Show Profile  Visit Rim911's Homepage  Reply with Quote
no the file name is the same, but it seems that if i remove certain lines from it i get an error that doesnt even allow me to view the page...but if i just edit parts of it or replace it completely i get no errors...other than html errors
Go to Top of Page

smitmap
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - March 06 2006 :  07:22:13  Show Profile  Visit smitmap's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

Thanks for all the responses.

I actually found the error. When I built my template for the products, I had extra script coding that I am not using that was causing the conflict. I just forgot to remove it.

When I removed it late Friday afternoon. It fixed it.

Thanks again

Smitmap
Pam
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00