Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 convert to pdf has anyone done it?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

barnet
Starting Member

New Zealand
18 Posts

Posted - March 01 2006 :  13:23:57  Show Profile  Visit barnet's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

Can you let me know if anyone has created a asp script to convert vpasp shop pages to pdf. eg: wholesaler products showing in vpasp .. a customer can click on a link to convert that page into a pdf document.

I presume a preset pdf template needs to be created to convert the information you want from the page along with headers and footers of the company??

Anyone done anything similar??

BarNet Internet
http://www.barnet.co.nz

jnicolis
Starting Member

Australia
17 Posts

Posted - March 21 2006 :  01:14:28  Show Profile  Visit jnicolis's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What I beleive might need to happen is if you are running your own webserver you can purchase a COM object for ASP hosted sites such as
DynamicPDF Generator v2.6 from www.dynamicpdf.com or ASPPDF from www.asppdf.com and install it on your webserver then make the appropriate asp call to the object. Examples are provided.

Otherwise if you do not host your own webserver you can always purchase the object and speak to your host provider and see if they can install it on there server. Thats what i have done.

Cheers
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00