Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 CanadaPost Add-On
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jdkerr
Starting Member

Canada
43 Posts

Posted - February 15 2006 :  05:06:04  Show Profile  Visit jdkerr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Trying to setup the CanadaPost add-on which I downloaded the other day. Have it installed, setup the default fields, and added the setting in to the ShipMethods table.

When I perform the testing, I am able to select the Shipping Method as Canada Post, I press Contine where the transaction should take place between my web server and CanadaPost. The next page I see back from VPASP v6 is a blank canadapostxml.asp page with my default left/right/top/bottom areas. No errors or any notes at all.

Guess I could have a couple of problems. The first is that I am not sure that my host has the Microsoft XML DLL installed - is there a way to verify this?

The second problem could be the MerchantID that that I using. I received my CanadaPost VentureOne ID which is what I am using. From what I have read, any ID will work in this field but not 100% sure.

Can anyone shed some light on how I may be able to do some testing??

One small comment for the VPASP people. The download message received from you suggested to "Please read the $readme.txt carefully" - although there was no such file included in the archive downloaded.

Thanks,

John
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00