Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 6.00 Questions
 Download Email Links
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DanR
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - February 04 2006 :  17:12:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone have any problems setting up emailing the customer the download links after a sale. This is a 6.0 asset.

I have no problem providing the files by download links after the sale or even emailing with attachment but I can't seem to get the configs right just to provide a download link in an email.

Actually I want to turn off download links from the completed sales form and turn off sending an attachment in a email.

All I need is to send the secure link through an email.

I looked in the newer help files but I could not find all the specifics I need to be successful.

Thanks

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - February 05 2006 :  05:02:29  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please see the following helpnotes for help with digital delivery -
http://www.vpasp.com/helpnotes/shoptocdetail.asp?id=25&cat=Order+Attachments+and+Downloads

To switch the emailing link feature on, you will have to turn your configuration option xendoforderhyperlinkemail to Yes.

The link sent though is not the secure link. You would need to display the link on the receipt p[age if you wish to use secure downloads.

Thank you
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

DanR
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - February 05 2006 :  06:49:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by support

Please see the following helpnotes for help with digital delivery -
http://www.vpasp.com/helpnotes/shoptocdetail.asp?id=25&cat=Order+Attachments+and+Downloads

To switch the emailing link feature on, you will have to turn your configuration option xendoforderhyperlinkemail to Yes.

The link sent though is not the secure link. You would need to display the link on the receipt p[age if you wish to use secure downloads.

Thank you
Cam

VP-ASP Support

------------------

Cam,

Just so I can understand this as I am a bit foggy on this new feature in 6.0.

I have the secure download and the mailed attachment working fine.

But what I want is to email a "secure link" after the sale.

Or, is the only secure download available after the "direct sale" of the digital product and not through email?

Thanks.

Edited by - DanR on February 05 2006 07:00:34
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00