Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 BYZ Add-on error message
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rvaga
VP-CART Super User

USA
254 Posts

Posted - January 31 2006 :  01:59:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hoping Simon can answer this. . .

My ISP moved my database to a new SQL server. Everything works, but for some reason my BYZ Admin panel gives the following error when I click it:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e37'
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'byz_vpaspaddons'.
/rvlabs/byz_system.asp, line 320

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Sharon
VP-CART Super User

357 Posts

Posted - January 31 2006 :  08:36:56  Show Profile  Visit Sharon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Try asking BYZ on their own support page at:
http://www.bigyellowzone.com/support/
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - February 01 2006 :  04:19:39  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
it's just that the byz_vpaspaddons table is missing in your new database. To re-create it, just open your byzxxx_install.asp files (eg byz038_install.asp) on your browser, and that'll re-create it and insert the addon-record for that addon.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page

rvaga
VP-CART Super User

USA
254 Posts

Posted - February 01 2006 :  20:28:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Simon,

I tried that, but doing so gives me the same error. Tried all of my BYZ install (byzxxx_install.asp), none would work, just got the error message. Contacted my ISP, he double-checked everything on their end of things. Funny thing though - everything works. What I mean is, the image zooming, packing slip, even the newly installed (today) "also-bought." All work fine for the customer.

I emailed BYZ with all my logon/FTP details today. My only concern is that some day, I will need to reinstall (after all, this is Microsoft land...), and the way it is now, it's just not 100%. Something tells me I'm going to find out I screwed something up somewhere. If I had a nickel for every Microsoft error message, I'd be richer than Bill Gates!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00