Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Password - Log In - Log Off
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maduko
VP-CART New User

52 Posts

Posted - June 19 2002 :  13:22:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have the password feature turned on (and yes, I reloaded the shop config) but none of my forms show a password field. What have I missed?

I'm also a little confused with the User Registration vs. Checkout forms. It seems like you "register" and go shopping, then when you check out the same form (or waht appears to be the same form) pops up again. Aren't we already logged in? Users are rightfully confused by this.

We are also wondering how to create a Log Off link. Seems like an obvious feature to include.

http://www.pei.org/shopping

maduko
VP-CART New User

52 Posts

Posted - March 28 2003 :  13:03:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

If you want people to pre-register they can use VP-ASp Customer Service Customer Registration which hyperlinks to shopcustregister.asp. I hyperlink will be on the customer services menu automatically so you do not have to do anything except make sure the Shop Configuration

xallowcustomerregister=Yes

I need to make the Password fields appear on this form. I have dozens of customers in my database that have no password!

They attempt to request their password or log in and they have no password. How do I make those password fields appear on the regsiteration form???

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00