Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 unique text at top of catagory and product pages
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thomas
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - January 21 2006 :  09:24:49  Show Profile  Visit thomas's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How can I make a unique section with HTML formating for text at the top of all the catagory and product pages... This would need to be under the header part of the page in the content part of the page. This is for the purposes of giving a paragraph or 2 worth of a description for each catagory on the catagory and the same for the product pages. I am aware of the catmemo funtion but this is not what I am looking for this give a descrion on pages that list catagories which would need to be short and so on. but I want it on the pages them sleves.....

please help

Thank you

Thomas

virtualtech
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - June 18 2009 :  14:39:40  Show Profile  Visit virtualtech's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did you ever get an answer to this question or figure it out. I would like to do the same thing. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

elammers
VP-CART Super User

USA
256 Posts

Posted - June 19 2009 :  19:33:06  Show Profile  Visit elammers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Would this HTML be the same on all the category and product pages?

So anytime you are on a page using this file /shopdisplayproducts.asp or this file shopdisplaycategories.asp for example, one would see that same HTML?

If so, I know how to do this and will provide instructions once I see your reply.

Regards,
Eric Lammers
www.KrackMedia.com
Building More Than Web Sites . . . Building a Web Presence

Edited by - elammers on June 19 2009 19:34:08
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)