Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 6.00 Questions
 top-menu bar not showing right-line on v6
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - January 07 2006 :  06:43:11  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The top menu bar on v6 (which has home, about, products, features, contactus, search on it by default) seems to have a small problem on it on internet explorer (although it works ok on netscape).

The right bit of that menu-bar doesn't show the vertical line at the end of the "search" menu option (ie it doesn't close-off the "tab")

There's also another minor issue (which isa problem on netscape but not on internet explorer) where the boxes (top-sellers, categories etc) have the horizontal line/record seprators spilling slightly over the right-hand side of the outer box.

I've got a feeling that these 2 things might be related, maybe due to a column/table setting at a higher level. I've gone through all the html of shoppage_header/trailer, and the navbar file, but for the life of me I can't find what's causing those problems. I've fixed various td/tr/table tags, but I'm still getting the same problem.

I'm just hoping/wondering if anyone else has already found/fixed these minor (but irritating) display quirks?

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Sharon
VP-CART Super User

357 Posts

Posted - January 08 2006 :  02:27:55  Show Profile  Visit Sharon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I use Firefox most of the time & the top menu bar is OK but I get the line spilling over the right hand side of the box too.

I notice that this line is OK when the mouse hovers over the item as the cell background changes for that item & fills out to the extent of the line, slightly past the right hand extent of the box.

In IE & Netscape I have the same problems as Simon. In Opera it is the same as in IE.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 08 2006 :  22:48:02  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

We are aware of the issue of the top menu missing the line at the end of the row and are still working on fixing it.

The issue with the horizontal lines in categories and top sellers can be resolved by adding these lines to the top of shop.css:

* {
-moz-box-sizing: border-box
}

Kind regards,
Claire Banks
VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

Sharon
VP-CART Super User

357 Posts

Posted - January 09 2006 :  01:31:21  Show Profile  Visit Sharon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks support, thats the lines sorted in Firefox.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00